Measurement accuracy in normal position : 0.50 mm/m
Measurement accuracy in reverse position : 0.75 mm/m
Number of measuring surfaces : 1
Magnet system : Rare-earth magnet
Length : 25CM
Equipment : with belt pouch
- Compact, tough, cast aluminium profile spirit level with six-ring horizontal vial for 1% and 2% slope measurement and additional rotatable angle vial.
- Slender, trapezoidal profile shape.
- Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system for adhesion to metal objects – leaves the hands free when aligning and adjusting pillars and supports.
- Precision-milled V-groove measuring surface for optimum hold on pipes.
- Rotatable 360° angle vial for positioning and directly checking any angles, such as those on pipelines.
- With belt pouch – always to hand.
- Easy cleaning.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position.
- Equipment: 1 six-ring horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 1 rotatable angle vial (tolerance of angle measurement is ± 0.3°), 1 milled V-groove measuring surface, rare-earth magnet system (up to 5 times stronger than standard ferrite magnets), belt pouch.