Measurement accuracy in normal position : 0.50 mm/m
Measurement accuracy in reverse position : 0.50 mm/m
Accuracy with electronic inclination measurement at 0° and 90° +/- : 0.05°
Accuracy with electronic inclination measurement at 1° to 89° +/- : 0.20°
Measuring modes : °, %, mm/m, inch/ft
Number of measuring surfaces : 2
End caps : Removable, shock-absorbing, anti-slip stopper
Profile : Aluminium rectangular profile
Operating life : 150 h
Protection class : IP 65
Length : 61cm
- Electronic spirit level with an ultra-rigid aluminium rectangular profile and two integrated electronic modules for the instantaneous measurement of inclinations, slopes and angles.
- Optimum protection: waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65 – the spirit level can be completely washed.
- Digital displays that can be read easily regardless of application conditions and illuminated at the touch of a button.
- Acoustic guidance with 3 different audible signals to align components quickly without having to look at the spirit level.
- Digital display rotates in reverse position.
- Reference angle mode allows an angle measurement to be accepted, saved and then transferred to other components.
- Keyboard lock.
- Warning if the spirit level is tilted in the second axis.
- Display modes: °, %, mm/m, in/ft – decimal and as fraction can choose between precision (0.05°) and rough display (0.1°) in degree mode.
- Around 150 hours of operation.
- Includes bag for secure transport (length is 183 cm without bag).